Monday, May 24, 2010

Some of the Perks

I have to travel a lot for NEMO and I have to say that there are ups and there are downs to the travel. One of the ups is that I get to work with some of the best people in the industry who are genuine and generous. On a recent trip to Japan I got the great fortune of going to the Nagano area to ski with my distributor.



I have never once thought of hiking over rice paddies to make turns. We skied and rode beautiful old growth Beech tree forests on spring corn snow. Some of the best turns of the year. If that wasn't enough we took a drive to go visit a bizarre natural occurrence. In the mountains of Japan live a troop of Snow Monkeys (Japanese Macaques)that spend a good portion of their day in the local hot springs. These animals are amazing to watch. You can just tell they are enjoying themselves in the mineral rich waters.



-John

No comments: