In Expedition Impossible, teams of three will solve problems while racing across deserts, over mountains and through rivers. Each week a new stage of the expedition will be revealed. After ten stunning legs of competition, one team will cross the finish line first to claim victory.
Executive Producer Mark Burnett is the man behind Survivor, The Apprentice, and Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader, if that is any indication of the quality of programming that is to come. Maybe we can expect to build a canoe out of PVC pipes, rubber bands, and toothpaste, take the said watercraft down class 5 glacier melt rapids, retrieve a cryptogram puzzle by diving underneath the water surface, anagram the solution which will lead the team to another location... sounds like just the event to enter a NEMO team.
To apply, email David Polanzak at dpo.casting(at)gmail.com. Your email must include the following:
• Name, age, location and contact info for all three (3) team members
• Recent photo of all 3 team members
• Level of individual and team's experience with competitions/races, etc.
• Brief description of why your team is great for this competition and why you will win
• Anything else that makes your team memorable and unique