- The regular Juki will remain the go-to machine.
- The Pfaff can be used for finer fabrics and adjustable stitching.
- The Juki bar tacker can be used to quickly connect or reinforce something with a very strong bond.
- The Nakajima cylinder sewing machine will be set up to edge bind as soon as I make a custom attachment, but in the meantime will function well as a regular machine for projects with difficult access issues.
- And the Merrow serger purrs as it overlocks and cuts fabric edges, especially good for knits.
Clearly, there is still some cleaning to do.